If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019 Siemens Mobility posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
- Provide basic human resources services and operational support to the organization like discussing separation packages with manager and employee, explaining options for maternity leave, or explaining guidelines and policies
- Answers questions that require a level of professional judgment, e.g. contract questions
- Support employee relations activities by investigating and resolving issues concerning working conditions as well as people related issues such as manager/employee and colleague relationship
- Assisting Line Managers to address specific people topics by advising on options (in context of Siemens policy and local labor law), assessing risk and acting as consultant to help managers decide on best course of action
- Manage data and documentation handling at a local level as required
- Implementation of local HR activities and projects in alignment with HR Head/HR BP requirements
- Educating managers and employees on best use of on-demand solutions for relevant HR related topics (e.g. self-service applications)
- Implementation of HR projects and initiatives
- Discusses workforce demands for assigned organization
- Participates in local HR activities such as training, onboarding and separation.
- Maintains, develops, proposes, and implements HR and company policies, procedures, and other guidelines.
- Relevant University degree (economy, psychology, law or organizational background)
- 1-3 years of experience in HR
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office products
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time