Siemens Mobility provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, we combine, specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail, rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and customer services.
To support the AC activities, we require an accounting developer that can work together with Business Units and Governance (m/f) with new technologies.
What are my responsibilities?
- Execute payments
- Perform periodic reconciliations
- Execute PCMB controls
- Prepare journals as necessary to correctly reflect the transactions of the business
- Support on financial reporting in accordance with guidelines & timetables.
- Developer for a project in new technologies (Ui-path)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Min bachelor’s degree in economics, Finance, IT Management and similar
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- IT skills (robotic, macro, advanced excel, SAP)
- Able to work in a changing environment (digitalization is the main driver)
- Team Player
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn and curious mindset
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Mobility Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
Possibility to learn and maximize IFRS accounting core processes know-how.
That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time