Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Your key responsibilities are:
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven Civil Engineer with a wealth of industry knowledge. To ensure success, the ideal candidate should be comfortable splitting their hours between the design works, implementation of engineering processes, site visits on requirements and attending meetings.
The Civil Engineer should be a critical thinker and have a sound subject knowledge of analysis tools, mathematics and physics to identify and solve engineering problems. You must also possess a certain level of creativity in order to present innovative solutions and improvements to technical processes. The successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate ideas, make recommendations, and negotiate project details with their team, subcontractors, and clients.
Developing detailed designs for Control Room Building, Equipment foundations, Steel Structures(Pipe & Lattice), Road, Boundary wall etc.
· Well versed with international, Indian standards, codes, statutory requirements, Green Building concepts etc to meet the technical requirements
· Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections
· Preparing and implementing project design plans
· Researching and providing estimates for projects
· Reviewing government regulations and ordinances
· Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance
· Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems
· Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors
· Management of deadlines etc.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field, accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years’ industry knowledge may be strongly desired. Exposure to Metro Electrification works would be preferred.
- Familiarity with design software, such as StadPro, Autodesk, AutoCad Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Team player who can work with a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time