Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We have the domain know-how of the process industry and leading innovative solutions, products, software and services, expanding from business to society
Join our Digital Industries Process Automation as the Vertical Management Lead (Oil & Gas) and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
In this role you will develop defined and assigned Oil & Gas customers (end customers, EPCs, major OEMs & service companies) in close cooperation with relevant Business Units in the region, Customer Support and Vertical Sales and extract the maximum potential from these accounts in the Middle East region. Identify customer potential and fulfill the budget target volume for assigned accounts in the O&G sector. You will generate leads from Key Vertical O&G end-customers.
- · Develop strategy to exploit indirect channels for the business such as system integrators, skid builders, OEMs and oilfield service companies in the region delivering to O&G focus customers. Generate direct volume with channel partners and indirect volume for focus accounts.
- · Develop, pursue and win direct project opportunities from Oil & Gas customers in close cooperation with business units in the region, Customer Support and Vertical Sales.
- · Generate for systems and solutions related to automation and digitalization portfolio.
- · Identify necessary development steps and document activities and share with Business Units. Additionally, focus on key / strategic projects from feed stage and actively involve with local / global EPCs.
- · Coach junior sales teammates in order to optimally utilize the existing resources.
- Active participation in Vertical Sales Annual Budget
- Support Channel Partner Sales in defining the Go-2-Market Strategy
- Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Between 10 -15 years of experience in Process Automation Business related to Oil & Gas Account Management, Project Bidding, Solutions Sales
- · Project/solution experience is a must for this position including Digitalization solutions, offerings and know-how on competition in Oil & Gas sector
- · Domain know-how for the O&G Vertical & Network to the major customers
- · Ability to create trust and prove him/herself with customers of different cultures. Handling sales and business development functions in strict compliances to Siemens policies such as Anti-corruption, Personal Integrity
- · Sales, Bid & Negotiation Skills - Feet on the Street Attitude
- · Knowledge of International Business handling, Cross Boarder Business related commercial issues / processes / tools
- · Know-how of Automation, Control & Instrumentation Technologies
- · Able to read electrical drawings, PIDs, Process schemes
- · Able to understand technical specification
- · Competition Analysis and Strategy
- · Technical and Commercial Contract analysis skills
- · MS Office Tools / IT Tools and Applications
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time