Develops, implements and enforces guidelines, solutions and plans in order to optimize processes in his/her area of responsibility.
* Contributes to the implementation of export control regulations and ensures accurate and consistent distribution of relevant information throughout the internal organization.
* Collaborates with the authorities regarding export license applications and clarifies general legal issues.
* Monitors and ensures corrective actions derived from external and internal reviews and audits.
* Carries out training and reviews to guarantee adherence to export control regulations.
* Enables consulting for other organizational units as well as best practice sharing.
* Reviews and approves operational tasks.
* Ensures settings and access rights in export control related IT systems.
* Well versed with customs laws and process , IT tools of the country
* Deep knowledge on classification of materials based on HSN
* In-depth knowledge of functioning of ministries pertains to healthcare / FMCG sector
* Knowledge on regulatory bodies such as BIS, WPC , Metrology Laws, , Section 74 & 75
* Knowledge on claiming duty benefits such as SEIS, SAD, bonded warehouse, free trade zones, benefits from country specific FTA’s
*Knowledge on AEO Programs, FEMA guidelines, demurrage saving measures
* Local & International customs regulations, regulatory, taxation, broker management, freight forwarders, logistics service provider & transportation
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time