Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Manager, Customer Engagement Strategies is responsible for designing, implementing and managing an integrated customer engagement strategy, focused on increasing SHS brand awareness and demand across the NAM SHS Laboratory Diagnostics business. These strategies will be fundamental in showcasing the Siemens Healthineers Portfolio and Experience for prospective customers leading to more and stronger customer partnerships.
· Establish, maintain and communicate performance metrics and ROI to Sales and Marketing Leadership for an end-to-end integrated customer engagement strategy leveraging the Atellica Ref Site, Demo Truck and Instruments programs.
· Additionally enhance these programs in collaboration with NAM Regional Marketing, Sales and Communication using virtual and digital campaign tools to increase customer acquisition (lead generation) and collect primary marketing research based on customer engagement exposure.
· Evolve of the design and value of the Atellica Reference Site Program working closely with all key stakeholders to identify potential customer partnerships. Consulting with legal, compliance and finance for reference site contract needs, managing the life of the reference site contracts and ensuring customer payments are issued. Establishing and setting program expectations with Field Sales and our reference site customers, as well as partnering with Field Sales to assist with identifying appropriate reference site customers and scheduling of all customer site visits. Act as liaison between visiting customer/sales team and the reference site customer/sales team to identify appropriate fit to match objectives. Collaborate with NAM Regional Marketing to expand reference sites to user group programs and integrate account health dashboards into existing customer satisfaction platforms. Design and implement customer site visit surveys to capture customer experience and to measure the success of the program
· Evolve the design and value of the Demo Truck and Instrument Programs by collecting customer experience feedback in survey form, combining research and measuring relevancy to support sales and the business in efforts to deliver fiscal year goals while staying within budget. Ensuring vision is understood with third party vendors and establish programs direction and managing vendor contracts and relationship.
· Partnering with Product Marketing to confirm product strategies for the year and ensuring instrument configuration onboard the demo trucks support these strategies.
· Partner and coordinate efforts with the local Service team to support changes and updates to instrument configurations and inspections.
· Supporting an increase market awareness, education, and funnel acceleration by leading program coordination efforts for LD product launches by way of customer roadshows.
· Lead the effort to implement and drive the expansion and reconfiguration of our demo truck fleet to appropriately support the portfolio. Ensure demo systems are in good condition to showcase to our prospective customers. Maintain scheduling program and coordinate with sales to meet sales needs for timely engagements.
· Develop strategy and recommend changes to demo truck fleet based on usage and prospective needs, tied directly to fiscal year goals.
· Establishing and implementing a virtual reality component into our customer engagement strategy allowing Sales to showcase the product portfolio as a supplement to the demo truck customer experience.
· Running customer engagement programs from inception to completion and ensuring project success.
· Accountable for all facets of project execution, including project kickoff, strategizing, test planning, managing schedules, resourcing, and identifying risks & opportunities, while maintaining constant communication with internal stakeholders
- In collaboration with sales leadership, develop and implement criteria and desired outcomes in our CRM system for activating customer engagement programs and sales follow-up activities after delivered customer engagement programs.
- Participate in internal initiatives including developing new customer engagement opportunities and support the organization’s positive culture.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience
- Minimum BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree.
- 8+ years of relevant multifunctional commercial experience in the Core lab – Clinical Chemistry and Immunology.
- Results oriented; self-motivated and organized to successfully complete high-quality work projects on time; attentive to detail
- Ability to work across business lines and partner with various stakeholders to build consensus and achieve business results
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- Ability to lead and effectively collaborate across multiple marketing and sales organizations
- Process oriented to seek details and data to continuously improvement customer engagement experiences
- Experience in leading multi-cultural teams and building relationships
- Ability to travel (15%)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.