Together we are driving Austria forward We electrify, automate and digitalize:
Our employees make real what matters.
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility
· You study the Metro given market , makes recommendations as to actions to capitalize on opportunities , and then support the preparation of the Business Strategy for the Business Segment Metros in order to achieve the segment revenue targets
· You will have alignment with the overall BU strategies and the strategies of other segments or PUs.You support the operational implementation and breakdown of the overall BU strategy into the BS strategy.
· You assist the preparation of market analyses to support metro platforms or module kits in close collaboration with the sales department and platform managers and based on market and competitor information, which you collect, analyze and evaluate.
· You contribute to lower-level strategy papers (e.g. the integrated portfolio strategy), decision papers and other relevant documents based on market and competitor intelligence information to support the Business Segment and the Business Unit in close collaboration with sales and platform heads and with the BU strategy department .
· You assist updating the content of our CRM database in close collaboration with the sales department
· University degree in engineering
· A MBA would be a plus
· More than 5 years of technical experience with rolling stock products, preferably metro trains. Experience in customer relations, sales and project execution is a plus.
· More than 5 years experience in working in cross-functional teams.
· Experience in component business with other OEMs is a plus
What else should I know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 100.000,00 (full-time). Siemens as an international company offers additional social benefits.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your representative online application!
For further information please contact Mr. Michael Höttinger: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Austria GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time