Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Product Sales Expert Field - Computed Tomography for our Territory 5 (Campania, Puglia, Basilicata, Calabria and Sicilia). In this role your responsibility is to achieve, within the assigned territory, the sales targets and customer satisfaction for Computed Tomography Portfolio Solutions trought your pre-sales specialistic support.
Your mission and responsibilities:
• You’ll be responsible for the positioning of the correct technology model based on the customer's needs in order to guarantee the maximum probability of negotiation success.
• You’ll be responsible for the offers documentation preparation (production, collection and check) for both public and private customers.You’ll will collaborate with offering and marketing functions in the preparation of this material, defining together with the Sales network and the Customer the best proposal / technical commercial solution. In detail.
• You’ll support field sales colleagues on CT specialistic related aspects ensuring product knowledge and clinical advantage in assigned territories
• * You’ll support and guarantee the execution of the marketing plans relating to Computed Tomography into the territory assigned
• You’ll maintain a constant level of technical-scientific updating.
• You’ll establish business relations with the customer's contacts in order to reach sales targets;
• You’ll collaborate with the corporate functions involved in the sales and customer assistance process and you’ll ensure a continuous feedback and follow-up to all colleagues involved, respecting the planning of the activities and objectives assigned
• You’ll have to know the market and competitors’ offers and you’ll transfer the most relevant information collected on the market regarding their products and strategies to the internal commercial functions, through continuous updating
• You’ll contribute to correctly qualify sales opportunities, providing a broad view of current offers and opportunities, constantly updating them through the dedicated company tool
Your qualifications and experiences:
• Sales orientation with previous similar experience as application / sales specialist in vivo organizations of at least 3 years
• Previous experience into an international Company
• You have a good knowledge of IVV Diagnostics Market and Computed Tomography products
Your attributes and skills:
• A Bachelor s degree in biomedical engineering
• Good knowledge of imaging principles and technologies
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Dynamic, with personal initiative and business driven
• Good team player and respectful of diversity
• Accuracy in the use of the company procedures provided for the activity
• Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes
• Proven ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Available to travel frenquently into the territories assigned but also at the need at national level
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Good MS Office Package (Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc.)
• Based in Campania
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time