Consistent with the strategic priorities of the Flender Corporation, a Siemens Company, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will lead and be responsible for developing, improving and maintaining all the financial systems and procedures of the organization. Will implement finance policies and guidelines locally and govern the financial management of the business. The CFO will work with the Regional CEO and global CRO on strategic financial planning, analysis and business modeling in order to optimally and efficiently deliver resources to Flender. Flender Corporation is committed to maintaining its network and as such the CFO will assure long term sustainability of Flender and collaborate on matters of strategic and operational planning, organizational change and business decision making.
Join our team
- Of problem solvers who find joy in developing solutions
- Of compliance driven individuals who contribute to, respect and serve in our communities!
- Who embodies the values of achievement, community, excellence, resilience and optimism!
- CFO will lead all aspects of business planning and forecasting; continually innovate processes to improve the business impact of target setting, planning and budgeting.
- Lead the definition of the finance strategy in alignment with the business to ensure achievement of strategic and business objectives
- Accountable for the integrity of books and records, which includes an effective Risk Management and Internal Control System.
- Lead the financial planning and controlling of all relevant business and support processes, including Treasury, Tax and Capital management.
- Utilizing your sophisticated understanding of IFRS accounting standards and ability to team up with support functions to consistently deliver and optimized, compliant performance.
- Lead a team of 12 highly skilled and engaged employees team members across the Finance and I.T. departments.
- Provide overall executive leadership of a business of with 150+ employees.
- All regulatory & compliance duties as an officer of a Legal entity in USA & Canada
- Bachelor, Master in Business Administration, Finance & Accounting
- 10 years of proven track record in business controlling or finance roles
- Specialist in Controlling & Business Management: especially in a solutions and service industry
- Authority in IFRS or U.S. GAAP
- Master in the development of business plans and business case assessments
- Basic experience in Merger and Acquisition valuation methods
Strong intercultural sensitivity and able to work with teams and partners around the world.
- Management experience in a mid-sized company (preferred)
- Proficiency in the English language required, additional languages a plus
- US Citizen or valid Green Card holder
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Flender Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.