Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Director, NAM Enterprise Performance Solutions (EPS) Business Development. We are looking for enthusiasts that want to design and deliver hospital operations management solutions enabled by real-time digital technology and consulting to transform hospitals into highly efficient organizations with the human element in mind.
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As the Director, NAM EPS Solutions Business Development, you will be
- Commercially incubating new Enterprise Performance Solutions within the NAM Siemens Healthineers installed base.
- Developing and executing commercial incubation plans and work to ensure product and process maturity before transitioning to the commercial team.
- Achieving business targets for newly commercialized Enterprise Performance Solutions with a focus on successful adoption and structured transition to the commercial team.
- Establishing a trusted relationship with potential EPS customers by explaining the functionality and the benefit of the solution – all in strong alignment with North American sales colleagues
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with important customers across the region.
- Converting pilot sites into reference sites.
- Converting business opportunities into long-term contracts
- Building a solid customer network and funnel for our solution
- Playing a crucial “learning” role for the organization, feeding product requirements back to product teams as early pilots go-live.
- Coordinating processes with global headquarters development teams to provide formal product feedback from product launches and pilots.
- Provide technical clinical support for EPS at pilot/adoption customers.
- Leading market research activities in joint interaction with Global Business Development and Portfolio Management
- Identifying growth opportunities in the region and support exhibitions and customer workshops
- Maintaining strong relationships with global headquarters teams and commercial teams within the region.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
- You have a background or solid understanding in digital technologies, for example RTLS or IOT.
- Your experience in the US healthcare market comprises explaining and selling digital product solutions
- You have strong listening skills to effectively understand and translate customer needs into requirements
- Your presentation skills are convincing and build trust on C-level
- You have strong capabilities in problem solving and analytics
- High tolerances for uncertainty and ambiguity
- Networking and orchestrating come naturally to you and helps to build up strong and long-term partnerships with customers
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or healthcare, ideal candidates will have a MBA
- Preferred candidates will have 10+ years of professional experience in the healthcare industry and have ideally worked in a hospital operations environment
- Additional language skills are considered a plus, i.e. French
- Ability to travel up to 60%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/services/enterprise-services.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions (TRE dARE) USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.