- Plan, direct and coordinate activities associate with a given project. This can include specification review, budget/ proposal and engagement development to include time frame, procedures to accomplish the project, staffing requirements and allotted available resources for each phase of the project
- Reviews and understand project scope and customer requirements; communicate requirements to the Mendix team responsible for the success of the project.
- Networks and build relationships – this position is the ambassador and central communication hub between our customers and Mendix
- Participate in business development activities with respect to all customer requirements, scope of work and timelines
- Estimate work and prepare proposals per information garnered from the proposal documents and submit proposals for review and approval to with regard to schedules, performance, and potential scope issues that may arise
- Maintain the project within Mendix's project cost control software with regards to revisions to the scope
- Responsible for ensuring project invoicing is completed in a timely fashion to ensure that invoices are correct and minimize delayed payment
- Identify any and all scope of work changes as they occur and communicate this information to the Superintendent(s), Foreman, and Customer as required
- Participate in negotiations the cost (if any) of the change order with the Client, documenting the change and capturing the appropriate cost and revenue differentials within the Company project cost control program(s)
- Coordinate and maintain constant communication between all team members
- Perform project‐related accounting functions within Mendix's accounting software and report profit/loss
- Execution project close out procedure upon completion of the work, and delivery of job close out packages and reports to the customer in a timely fashion
- PMP Certification
- CSM Certification - live and breathe agile
- 4+ project mangement experience
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.