- Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware and software issues in a Windows/MacOS environment
- Install, configure and troubleshoot hardware, including desktops, laptops, peripherals, network equipment
- Install, configure and troubleshoot software packages, including operating systems, desktop software and business applications, ie: Salesforce, Dropbox, Office 365 and other cloud based technology
- Provide support for other office equipment, including desks, phones, networked printers and copiers
- Respond to requests for assistance in-person, over the phone, via email, and ticketing system.
- Support endpoint protection
- Maintain an accurate inventory of hardware, software, and licenses
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and support the upgrade of the office network
- Coordinate with external vendors for infrastructure maintenance and development
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; will be dealing with vendors, various team members, etc.
- Quick learner with effective problem solving skills, and ability to find solutions to new and complex issues
- Basic knowledge of Endpoint protection/Encryption
- Familiar with Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft and Apple hardware
- Experience in a cloud first environment
- Good knowledge of Windows 10, Apple Devices and Mac OsX
- Familiarity with networking technologies, especially Ethernet, WLAN, TCP/IP, DHCP and DNS.
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to keep track of multiple projects and issues independently
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- BA/BS in Information Technology or related discipline is preferred, or 4+ years’ experience within IT
- Experience with mobile device management for Windows (Intune) and MacOS (Jamf)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.