Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020Our Culture:
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. We are looking for a well experienced Project Manager who is motivated to lead our global cross-functional projects mainly in U.S. and Europe. This position is focused on timely project execution by ensuring implementation of risk requirements on assigned large/complex projects. Are you a convincing personality with a highly entrepreneurial attitude, out-of-the-box and critical thinker? You will be a member of our global team, based in our headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland. Join our team and help us creating environments that care!
- Conduct risk reviews of SI’s major projects during all stages of project lifecycle and ensure the development and implementation of measures to safeguard project success
- Assess project’s risk and opportunity profiles on behalf of SI executive management as part of the LoA process and make proposals for project approval
- Provide guidance for project management teams and local senior management, with respect to shaping attractive risk/ opportunity profiles and project execution
- Enhance excellence in project business across SI
- This opening is mainly focused on SI’s business in the Americas, however there will be the possibility to support projects from around the world
Preferred skills and experience
- Extensive experience in Project Business; certified Senior (Commercial) Project Manager or (Commercial) Project Director
- Collaborating well in a digital environment
- Communicative, team player, independent, target-oriented, hands on person
- Willingness to travel for extended periods of time (up to several weeks)
- Fluent in English, German or any other major language desired
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.