Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Customer Services Support Operator – Inventory Specialist
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Customer Services Support Operator – Inventory Specialist you will be responsible for:
This position will be responsible for managing consignment, trunk stock and tool inventory for the CX Field organization.
Specific responsibilities included but not limited to the following activities:
- Call Center and online support for inventory discrepancies and information reaching out to various teams to assist in resolving issues. This would include detailed research by CSE if needed.
- Support Customer Administration with resolving service report errors, reversals for incorrect billings and serial number error escalations as related to the installed base.
- Support Memphis Returns with resolving return processing errors/issues, proactively identify areas of improvement with end goal of reduced errors and research/ follow-up with CSML for missing parts in Memphis
- Annual Physical Inventory include the coordination, scheduling, execution and reconciliation of spare part/ tool inventories with Engineers in a timely manner with minimal variances. Detailed follow-up on actions as needed.
Key interactions for this position would be with Customer Administration, Memphis Returns, Field Service Management, Customer Service Engineers, Customer Service Managed Logistics (CSML), 3rd party Logistics provider (XPO), Finance, calibration provider (SIMCO), the Customer Care Center, and the Tool Center staff.
This position is Mon – Fri, SECOND SHIFT, located in Cary, NC.
- Candidate must be detail oriented, well organized, and have the ability to understand various internal/ external processes to resolve the issue at hand.
- Must also have an unwavering commitment to customer support and the ability to work alone but also as part of a team. Decision making abilities, excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
- The successful candidate will be Customer and results oriented, and a self-starter.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, interact favorably with others and skilled at maintaining positive relationships while working to resolve problems.
- Strong computer skills (SAP/ Microsoft Office) also required.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.