Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What are my job responsibilities?
The Internship in Quality Management department will introduced the Siemens Processes, instructions.
The main aim will be to support the Head of QM to prepare materials related to Newcomer Training, Key Performance Indicator collection, liaise with Project teams to provide support related QM activities.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the department Quality managers and Head of Quality in the process updates.
- Support in Annual/Quarterly Key Performance Indicators collection
- Work with the team in Integrated Management System roll out training material preparation
- Support project management in planning and securing milestone results.
- Monitor quality related KPIs or key figures related to projects assigned.
- Defined target values or characteristics as per project target agreement (PM agreement) to be achieved.
- Identify qualification requirements and initiate training for project employees with regards to knowledge of quality methods to be applied, process awareness and expert knowledge.
- Plan and support project audits, assessments, reviews and participate in status meetings.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Undergraduate who is undertaking Degree in Engineering or relevant courses
- Willingness to learn the new technology and work in creating template, documents to increase efficiency of the department.
- Good IT Skills, MS Suite
- Cheerful and Can Do attitude
To be eligible for this position, applicants must possess a Valid Student Pass in Singapore or satisfy the Ministry of Manpower’s Work Holiday Pass (WHP) requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time