Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as an Account Manager in Laboratory Diagnostics. The position is based in Sydney, covering the NSW and ACT region.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving and growing total revenue consistent with Company goals. Achieve deep and thorough account penetration and develops new target accounts.
- Responsible for territory analysis and planning to ensure revenue goals are achieved.
- Develop and manage key customer relationships, including physicians, staff, and administrators.
- Conduct sales presentations for new and existing customers.
- Meet with customers to define product/service needs and specifications. Continuously works with customers to monitor product performance and needs.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate sales records. Input data and information into CRM database.
- Interfaces with marketing to quantify needs and to provide intelligence to management on competitive products and Company product enhancements.
- Keeps abreast of new products in the market and of current and future Company products.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Siemens Healthineers Australia and New Zealand
Your qualifications and experience:
- Professional experience in the pathology and/or laboratory diagnostics field.
- Experience in developing and executing strategy in large customer accounts.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs and ability to influence credibly and effectively at all levels, including executive and C-Level. Experience in a comparable selling role, and a demonstrable track record is desirable.
Your attributes and skills:
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Team player.
- Current driver's licence.
- You must be eligible to work in Australia
- Willing to travel throughout Australia and New Zealand and to attend training, seminars and conferences internationally.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Siemens Healthineers career page
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time