- In your new role as Construction Project Manager (f/m/d) for Siemens Mobility office and factory buildings, you will be responsible for ensuring that the specified project goals in terms of quality, timeframe and costs are achieved during the design and execution phases.
- You have to work with benchmarks based on your first experience in construction projects.
- You will also manage external project parties, (e.g. general contractors, developers, architects) and cooperate with public authorities and other external parties to assure compliance with laws and regulations.
- In addition, you will align the design and execution of the complex project within the project budget.
- Furthermore, you will ensure the alignment and analysis of the Business-requirements with Siemens Mobility GmbH corporate interests.
- You will assist in cross-functional topics, such as the development of Siemens Mobility Real Estate Management internal tools, standards, key figures etc.
- You have a university degree (masters) in construction or industrial engineering,architecture or a similar education.
- You also have an impressive professional track record gained over several years in Construction Project Management.
- In addition, you bring in experience in the construction of mainly industrial buildings, ideally in railway.
- Furthermore, you bring in good knowledge of building technologies and of local standards and EHS regulations.
- Basic business administration skills are an advantage but not essential.
- You consider yourself as a self-confident and motivated person who takes on initiative as well as entrepreneurial and cost-oriented thinking and strong communication skills.
- You can offer a very good knowledge of English and are prepared to travel for your role. A knowledge of German would be an advantage but is not essential.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time