Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Regional Operations Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Responsible for monitoring Project progress and evaluation for the assigned sales zones to enable a reliable 1+3 Turnover Forecast
· Ensure proper TO data maintenance for the assigned sales zones in TIME to improve project transparency and ensure TO FC accuracy
· Main contributor for Turnover related topics during Business Review meeting with central and regional Management to secure the accuracy of forecasted deliveries in month and in quarter
· Responsible for order execution for teh assigned sales zone and solving TO related operational challenges and take the measures to mitigate all kinds of risks related to the deliveries (slot, payment, room readiness) and secure the proper assessment for the deliveries required conditions and criteria
· Order On Hand (OoH) Management for the assigned sales zones and secure Close monitoring and coordination with regional functions to improve the aging structure and ensure transparency of the projects as well as shorten the cycle time from OI to TO
· Guide team for the close coordination with Project Management (eg room readiness) and RBAs (eg urgent delivery related to contract terms) and achieve the smooth E2E execution.
· Responsible for Assets Management (unbilled cost) and take the ownership for following up account receivable
· Manage all 3rd-Party Service Providers (Forwarder, OEM Vendor etc.) to track & monitor the transportations and ensure the best possible business outcome concerning service and cost.
· Coach and guide for problems solving and escalation and Improve and drive successful people & talent mgmt (succession planning, knowledge and experience sharing & open dialogue)
· Other job tasks assigned by the supervisor
Your qualifications and experience:
Leadership experience and Team Management
Bachelor/Master degree (or above) with major in Logistics, International Trading or Business Administration.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time