Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for assessing, designing and evaluating new business ideas beyond our current offering, jointly with stakeholders within HQ and Regions and/or external domain clinical experts and other potential business partner
- You will actively drive and execute customer collaboration projects to develop and evaluate new product requirements
- You will support sales opportunities in close collaboration with the responsible country organization
- You will support our marketing and sales organization in developing marketing and sales strategies, marketing messaging and product positioning
- You will continuously assess markets/business needs as well as competitor analysis within the field of patient care management solutions
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at teamplay my care companion.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in Medical-Informatics/Healthcare-IT and Medicine
- You offer many years of relevant experience within the international Healthcare IT and Healthcare sector
- You have many years of relevant experience in agile business development for digital health solutions, product- and portfolio management and can show evidence of initial successes in these areas
- You have a confident grasp of market and competitor analysis methods in digital healthcare business
- You have experience to work within a matrix organization and you are very familiar with a lean and agile corporate culture
- Ideally you have experienced working in a regulated environment (e.g. ISO 13485, MDD/MDR)
Your attributes and skills:
- You operate in a German- and English-speaking environment, and you are business-fluent in both languages
- You are highly motivated to drive business development for patient care management solutions, focusing at all times on the needs of the customer
- You have outstanding analytical and conceptual abilities, you are equally comfortable working independently or in a team, and you demonstrate excellent pragmatic execution skills
- Your communication skills enable you to collaborate appropriately and effectively with all levels of customers and Siemens Healthineers management
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally is mandatory (~10-20%)
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time