Panel Builders Sales Specialist - Egypt
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio; hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Electrical Products as the Panel Builders Sales Specialist and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is looking for a business-minded Specialist for Power Systems (medium & low voltage) for its Electrical Products business unit.
In this role you will be responsible for demand creation of Siemens Electrical Products towards the panel builder channel by providing a holistic support to ensure a high hit-rate.
Developing and executing the sales strategies for panel builders with the goal of attaining profitable business growth, while ensuring customers satisfaction.
The main target customers of the candidate, beside panel builders, are the decision makers of electrical consultants and contractors
You will be covering electrical products for power distribution ranging from the medium- to the low-voltage level as well as their interfaces to other installations, contributing to plant clarity in power management solutions.
- Improve panel builders market exploitation for Siemens Electrical Products "LV & MV" portfolio
- Pre-sales support of electrical products portfolio for panel builders (expert knowledge on a detailed product & system level).
- Provide information on market trends, segments, potentials, customer needs, pricing, driven dynamics and applications
- Supporting & Providing Competitive edges and sales arguments of products portfolio
- Supporting front end sales into offering phase to increase success chances
- Proactively assess, clarify & validate panel builders needs on an ongoing basis
- Support launch of new products & solutions and design of new business models.
- Building up and maintaining business relationships with end customers, EPCs, planers and panel builders.
- Identifying new infrastructure and industrial projects on the market and acquiring information about projects planned at an early stage.
- Introducing our electrical product and switchgear portfolio to end customers, EPCs, planers and panel builders. This includes training, helping with project specifications and project configuration.
- Being a proficient point of contact during the project phases. This includes fast and flexible response to questions around the electrical products portfolio and power distribution systems.
- Implementing the strategic and operative goals set by local business management
- Achieve assigned business unit financial targets
- Drawing up marketing concepts, business plans and strategies
- Market launch of the new product portfolio
- Definition of panel builders pricing, competitiveness and winning strategy
- Abide by and follow the Siemens Compliance and Business Conduct Guidelines.
- Work on building specification with the customer (pull generation)
- Fast and flexible response to target customers regarding questions around the LV & MV portfolio
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering field
- LV/ MV Electrical Product marketing background
- Experience with key consultants and contractors in the power distribution market in Egypt
- Experience with electrical and switchgear design for LV and MV and related standards & regulations
- Critical and respective Product/Market Analysis skills
- Presentation skills & market Intelligence skills
- Basics of energy management & building automation systems
- Minimum of 7 years meaningful experience in low & medium voltage products and systems in Egypt or Middle East
- Experience with power network calculations and power supply concepts
- Integrative team working style
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time