Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Operations and infrastructure management (up to the OS level) for solutions running on AWS IaaS (products with monolithic architecture / stateful components)
- System administration (Windows / Linux)
- Event monitoring and incident management
- Change management
- Patch management
- Manage and troubleshoot AWS Infrastructure
- Deployment automation and scripting on Windows and Linux servers (e.g. automated security hardening)
- Orchestration with Ansible
- Support Jira and Confluence at the infrastructure level, not at the application level
- Write HowTos and tutorials for internal and customer use.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Windows and Linux systems administration
- Automation/scripting with Bash, Python and PowerShell
- Beneficial: IT security trainings and certifications (e.g.: CISSP, CCSP), Terraform experience, ITIL, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Detail-oriented, strong work ethic and high standard of excellence
- Must be able to work on multiple projects and consistently meet project deadlines
- Familiar with working independently, in a virtual global team
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing).
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhubOur Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time