• Perform analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
• Suggest changes to Senior Management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
• Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
• Conduct insightful, ad hoc analysis to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
• Participate in the continuous improvement of the reporting data management process, identify automation opportunities, follow up on the new trends and evaluate the applicability for the business needs.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred.
• Orientation in Purchase-to-Pay area would be beneficial.
• Analytical mindset, ability to structure complex topics.
• Organized and self-motivated, possessing a strong attention to detail along with a desire to build and create.
• Ability to impact operations and effect change.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to present analytics in a digestible way to stakeholders.
• Fluent language skills in English, spoken and written, German a big plus.
We can offer you:
5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
e - meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time