As a member of the Siemens Thailand communications team, this individual contributor will be responsible for the effective planning and implementation of the communications strategy to support the marketing and business objectives of Siemens Thailand’s Smart Infrastructure (SI) and Digital Industries (DI) businesses.
Includes the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare integrated communication strategies, based on business and marketing plans for SI and DI
- Implement and manage various communication channels that help drive marketing and communication objectives as a part of the complete communications program. (Elements can include, but not limited to, social media, digital communications, tradeshows, advertising, public relations, events, direct mail, brochures, website, audio-visual productions, etc.)
- Develop content to ensure consistency of message in internal and external communication; e.g. internet, intranet, brochures, advertising, press activities, presentations – working in conjunction with regional and global Media Relations, Demand Generation and Employee Communication teams.
- Solid understanding and consistent implementation of corporate brand guidelines.
- Research and communicate segment/vertical market success stories, projects, products and innovations.
- Execute specific segments and vertical markets communication projects and monitor performance metrics against KPIs
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Skilled at creatively translating business strategies and objectives into targeted, engaging communications.
- Experienced in working across all communications channels – internal and external – with a strong focus on new digital tools, as well as traditional communications vehicles.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Excellent Thai and English written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, budget management and project management skills
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups
- Ability and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/marketing or similar field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Communications / Marcom / Marketing / Digital Engagement.
- Agency background will be an advantage.
Company: Siemens Industrial Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time