SFAE Components Production Manager部件生产部经理
Job Family: SI DS
Organization: SFAE 西门子工厂自动化（无锡）
What are my responsibilities?
- With full responsibility of SFAE LV switchboard components production (incl. withdrawable units, mounting plates, auxiliary components, etc.).
- Plan and organize effective resources to reach the required volume and meet the targets in terms of reliability, efficiency, quality, etc.
- Introduce the advanced manufacturing technologies, equipments, fixtures and tools to upgrade the manufacturing capability with the cooperation of IE team, increase the productivity and improve quality as well.
- Continuously enhance shopfloor management and drive lean production, identify and realize the optimization potentials within LV switchboard production, cooperate with IE team to realize production line layout optimization according to actual business demand, and long term strategic requirements.
- Continuously improve the team competency for meeting company's business development requirements and buildup the team culture with spirit of "Responsible", "Collaboration", "Speed" & "Creative", meanwhile, also promote a Zero Harm Culture in responsible area.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in mechanical engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equal
2, Professional knowledge in low voltage or medium voltage switchgear.
3. Good knowledge in shop floor management, quality management, waste free production, lean methods.
4. Good knowledge in the field of logistic e.g. Kanban, supermarkets, milk-run, etc. will be preferred.
5. Strong capability in organization, interpersonal, negotiation skills. High level of sophisticated and modern management leadership.
6. Good communication skills in English (oral and written), good experience in SAP system is preferred
7. At least 5 years’ experience in production and/or manufacturing related activities, including logistics, manufacturing, testing etc;
8.Management of cross functional, multi-disciplinary teams in Manufacturing environment.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time