Job Description - System Engineer for Propulsion
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• You will coordinate project planning / development projects in the field of drive technology for rail vehicles and carry them out.
• Your tasks include carrying out calculations and simulations, drawing up specifications for the components of the drive technology and evaluating measurement results from other departments.
• You will be generating solutions and will be involved in the creation of patents in the corresponding tasks.
• You present the development results to users, decision makers, suppliers and customers.
• You will participate in the continuous development of competence and exchange ideas with colleagues on technological topics.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• You have successfully completed a master's degree in electrical engineering.
• You bring along relevant knowledge in the field of drive technology.
• Furthermore, you have knowledge of simulation tools / techniques for circuits of power electronics.
• You are familiar with analysis and review methodologies and you have mastered presentation techniques.
• You are capable of analysis and learning and always work result- and quality-oriented.
We are looking forward to getting to know you
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination to help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time