Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Cloud Cyber Security officer
Your mission and responsibilities:
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a cloud cyber security officer, you will have responsibility for the definition and implementation for the cyber security designs within Siemens Healthineers. Your main tasks and goals are:
• You will support the development of the cloud security strategy.
• You will consult on topics related to cyber security around cloud environments.
• You will participate for the design of secure reference architectures for the Business.
• You will define processes to enforce the cyber security status of the managed accounts and deployed services in the cloud.
• You will take care of the choice and deployment of monitoring technologies to proactively detect security anomalies and potential incidents.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• You have proven practical experience on SecDevOps for cloud environments.
• Infrastructure as a code.
• You are a person who understands the Business needs as well as the cyber security risks.
• You enjoy engaging with different teams and facilitating technical discussions to find solutions that meet stakeholder’s expectations.
Your qualifications and experiences:
• Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, industrial engineering or similar, preferably with a focus on information security.
• You have practical knowledge about Azure (AWS knowledge will be positively valued).
• You have practical knowledge using HashiCorp suite; terraform, packer, consult...
• Development knowledge in some programming language like python, Node.js...
• Container Orchestrators like Kubernetes will be positively valued.
• At least 5 years of experience on cyber security, for which at least 2 of them are related to cloud.
• Certifications related to cloud security specialist, architect, or similar would be of advantage.
• You have proven experience implementing secure architecture in cloud environments.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time