Regional Support Manager - South East England
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? Come and join Siemens Healthineers as a Regional Support Manager covering our Barnet, Mayo Clinic and Queens MES projects. You will assist in the management of equipment lifecycle refreshes in accordance with the Equipment Investment Plan and financial forecasting. Project managing any additional variations or requests which currently fall outside the scope of the contract. Provide operational support to the Mayo Clinic in accordance with contractual terms & conditions, the needs of the customer and Siemens Healthineers core values. This role is home-based with some travel to sites required.
- engaging with the end users to review and revise specifications
- organising, chairing and/or minuting equipment subgroup meetings
- managing uplifts in specifications and change notice opportunities
- revising GEOS documentation and obtaining sign off
- researching the market for potential suppliers
- arranging and attending equipment demonstrations and/or site visits
- assisting procurement/procurement exercises for the items
- presenting options and agreeing on preferred suppliers
- negotiating point of sale supply and service contracts with vendors
- ordering equipment (in line with probity compliance)
- deployment of new items
- removal and disposal of existing assets
- offering advice to clinical users across all directorates within the hospital on provision and usage of equipment including the management of the Investment Plan / BOQ. Ensure equipment meets agreed output specifications and is replaced according to the given technology lifecycle
- administration of EAM
- preparing the Monthly Report in accordance with contractual KPI’s
- internal reporting to support the MTS Manager in assessing service performance
- documenting processes relevant to the Regional Support Manager role
- identifying opportunities for improvement to the service
This list of responsibilities is by no means an exhaustive list and will change in response to the needs of the service.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or HNC/D in Medical Engineering (or acceptable alternative) with a minimum of 3 years post qualification work experience within an engineering environment or;
- Demonstrable hospital experience within a clinical discipline, ideally in Radiology or;
- Proven experience of project managing and equipment lifecycle replacement preferably within a medical equipment or hospital environment.
- Experience of managing projects, particularly those relating to installation and commissioning of equipment / facilities.
- Good communication and negotiation skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with customers and staff at all levels.
- A good degree of computer literacy and knowledge as it relates to Office software and bespoke service management packages, especially MS Project, MS Excel and Service Now
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent pension contributions, 26 days holiday, private healthcare options and other flexible benefits.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time