Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
The Project Support/document position is a key role on the project team and must use logical and consistent methods of coordinating work with all levels of the project execution team and the client stakeholders:
- Establish and maintain semi-complex administrative duties for multi-location program.
- Develop/maintain document delivery schedule for all program stakeholders.
- Support project team with preparation of documents as needed including documents for transmittals and/or equipment technical specifications, data sheets, applicable client specs and other documents as needed.
- Prepare/compile/transmit document transmittals to/from client/sub-vendor as required.
- Prepare and distribute various documentation status reports to expedite internal and/or external document flow.
- Assist with development/preparation/submittal of final documentation to client.
- Develop/maintain project job track/project files.
- Identify/report issues with may impact project documentation.
- Strong team player, willing to work with team members and support other departments as necessary.
- Support the scheduling and coordination of department resources such as people, meetings, appointments, rooms, and equipment.
- Prepare, compose, and edit complex memos, documents, meeting notes, action lists, and other correspondence as needed.
- Prepare presentation, reports, spreadsheets and other documents as required for the project needs.
- Utilize corporate tools for booking travel, expensing, ordering supplies, submitting purchase orders, documenting work hours, and the like.
- Support corporate and project compliance policies and procedures
- Participates in semi-complex administrative duties on a program. Supports coordination of materials, parts and resources for project. May support project cost reporting and time scheduling.
- Associates’ degree preferred and/or past experience
- Minimum 5 years of successfully performing project documentation/control management processes.
- Experience working with project execution teams is preferred.
- Able to effectively develop key working relationships:
- Effectively identifies problems and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is difficult or complex.
- Will have frequent inter-organizational and external contact with employees, vendors and customers.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Must be well organized, professional, with the ability to maintain confidentiality, & work well with limited direction.
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic with the ability to foster a positive work environment.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, with emphasis on Microsoft Office
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.