Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
What will you do?
Siemens Logistics is seeking a Project Scheduler at our Etobicoke, ON location. The Project Scheduler provides schedule management services for Projects from inception through completion. This is a 12 months contract.
- Develop and maintain Project schedules
- Measure and monitor Project progress and provide weekly status updates
- Gather information from engineering, project management, procurement, production, subcontractors, vendors, etc.. in order to update progress Project
- Develop and/or incorporate schedule information from vendors to the Project schedule
- Develop progress curves and monitor actual progress and forecasts
- Provide CPM analysis and reporting on Project schedule
- Create schedule fragments for change or what-if scenarios
- Perform time impact analysis, and track changes that affect the schedule
- Develop bid schedules for submission with bids
- Assist the Project manager with the analysis, research, and documentation related to change management, claim preparation, time impact delays and/or time extension requirements for active Projects
- Attend Project meetings, as required
- Provide other Project controls support as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience Primavera P6 scheduling experience in large complex Projects
- Proficient in MS Project
- Airport Baggage Handling systems or Automated Material Handling Systems experience a plus
Qualified applicant must be legally authorized for employment in Canada. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsorship now or at any time during employment.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.