- Don’t believe in‘ my way or the highway’. You know when to step aside and let the team decide their own course of action, giving them ownership;
- Have excellent communication skills, both talking and listening. You can explain complicated matters in a simple way;
- Hire, manage, coach, and develop a team of test engineers, manage team workflow, and drive team efficiency;
- Are organised, detail-oriented and strategically focused;
- With the personal characteristics of being intelligent, analytic, highly driven, hands-on, self-learning;
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a tester role;
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a lead role, preferably in a software development organisation;
- Can create a vision on testing Mendix products and solutions and inspire the organisation to deliver on it;
- Maintain an agile and productive relationship with our product partners and development teams contributing to our mutual success;
- Have experience with exploratory testing and test automation, experience in testing web applications and APIs.
- Develop QA processes and procedures and enacting test plans for new products and updates to existing products.
- Build and manage a QA team, including training and evaluation and drive the hiring and onboarding process.
- Assess current testing needs and schedules and determine staffing needs to effectively conduct testing.
- Maintain good reporting related to the AppFactory products.
- Play an active role in product testing.
- Support compatibility testing, develop and utilise software to capture performance data, and evaluate individual aspects of the products including user interfaces and functional requirements.
- Develop, enact, and manage testing schedules, ensuring that the QA team meets expectations and deadlines.
- Coordinate bug fixes and enhancements with the development teams.
- Inspire your team to drive them to the next level, because you know this is how people grow. When things fail, don’t look for someone to blame. Take responsibility and use your energy to fix the problem at hand and allow the team to learn from it.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mendix Technology B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time