About Spectrum Power 7
More than three decades of knowledge and experience are now reflected in systems like Spectrum Power. Different solutions for power transmission and distribution, advanced monitoring, security assessment and operational improvement of an electric network are developed to obtain high customer benefits like high quality of energy supplied, energy efficiency and grid security. You will be part of a multinational team combining: Engineers, IT Specialists, Software architects and Project Managers, that contribute to the success of our customers business.
Your new role - Areas of Responsibilities:
- Implementation and maintenance of our build framework and build environment
- 3rd Party SW handling in our development builds
- Creation of different kind of development builds
- Labeling/tagging of different development releases
- Handover of official releases (CMP-handover)
- Supporting customer projects with creation of customer branches and builds (PE-builds)
- Installation and maintenance of build servers
- Implementation of security measures in build environment
- Configuration and maintenance of code quality Tools including CppCheck & TeamScale.
Competencies - Use your skills to move the world forward:
- Experience with source code management systems (GitLab, Git and knowledge in IBM Rational ClearCase is desired)
- Advanced scripting skills in Python, Perl, Shell or PowerShell
- Experience in compilers gcc, build tool cmake and integrated development environments (MS Visual Studio)
- Linux and Windows Operating system environments know-how
- Knowledge in Programming languages C/C++ are desired
- Knowledge in Binary Repository Artifactory and Package Management Systems (Conan, RPM, pip)
- Knowledge in CI/CD-chain implementation
- Very good English skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We’re Siemens, a collection of outstanding minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us! Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. Siemens in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a
better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop
tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here:
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time