Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Clinical Development Specialist, Intracardiac Echocardiography – ICE. The ICE Clinical Development Specialist is a registered sonographer working as an internal clinical expert with the knowledge to represent end to end user needs of the target customer in Electrophysiology (EP) and Interventional Cardiology (IC). This position will be located at our Issaquah, WA office.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Clinical Development Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- · You will partner with Ultrasound Engineering (UE) in the development and optimization of transducers and clinical exams to meet the customer needs.
- · You will be responsible for creating and/or having input to specific documentation such as Clinical Requirements, Product Requirements, and Product Specifications as requested.
- · You will be responsible for benchmarking and understanding the competitive systems relative performance, manage external clinical evaluations and clinical sites, and accountable for ensuring the User Manual is aligned with the User Interface of the system.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
- You have experience working within clinical cardiology (adult/pediatric) in multiple environments. Experience in EP, structural heart imaging and advanced knowledge of structural heart procedures (i.e., TAVR, Mitral Valve, ASD/PFO, LAA) required. Clinical experience with 3D data manipulation/interpretation and Intracardiac echocardiography.
- You can understand both the clinical and business needs of the customer and Siemens Healthineers respectively, able to translate customer needs into clear product requirements for R&D.
- You have experience working in product development.
- You have strong clinical skills and an eye for image resolution.
- You have experience in field application or commercial ultrasound, as well as pediatric ultrasound experience would be very helpful in this role.
- You are RDCS Certified and RVT and experience in vascular imaging, along with Intracardiac Echocardiography (ICE) is desired.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision and posses excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and can work effectively in a team environment.
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- BS/BA in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- or equivalent credentials in relevant field(s) (RDCS, RVT).
- Clinical experience in Cardiovascular Applications.
- Industry /commercial experience of at least 5 years as well as 7 years of experience in clinical diagnostic setting.
- Ability to travel 20%.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.