During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens Industries Software in Brazil is searching for a professional Implementation Consultant to act as part of a MES Pharma Country Professional Services team. This professional will work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives. The physical office for this position is located in Sao Caetano do Sul, São Paulo but home office is also accepted.
- Maintain effective relationships with internal customer, external customers and technical peers to support effective delivery
- Works on projects/assignments of basic to moderate scope.
- Provide information and feedback to internal or external customers in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner, as required by defined project activities, ensuring that key messages are communicated effectively
- Project Delivery
- Install and undertake configuration tasks using tool kits and using Best Practices, industry standards and Siemens Industries Software approved solution techniques, provide support for estimation of time frames, work package breakdown, capability
- Willing and able to travel to appropriate work locations, as required or specified by the customer pursuit/project. Travel ability up to 60%
- Definitions required to successfully implement the project
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Fluent English
- Bachelor’ degree in computer science, engineering, business, or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in software implementation projects
- Mandatory Technical knowledge in Microsoft Dot Net (vb.net/c#) and SQL
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Spanish is desirable
- Desirable technical knowledge Crystal Reports, Windows forms, ASP net MVC, TFS/Git, /SQL, or PL/SQL
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time