SLC CM Communication Specialist (Content) (Beijing) 西门子（中国）有限公司传播部 内容营销专员 （北京）
Content is a core function of SLC CM to help achieve the business goals of Siemens China. Through our communications content released on various channels, we aim to create and develop a consistent, uniform, credible and positive image of Siemens among our key target audiences. We tell Siemens stories in a variety of formats, and help enhance brand and support business through pro-active and targeted content marketing.
Siemens Ltd., China is looking for one communication specialist working in CM department in Beijing.
What are my responsibilities?
Main function of job:
The job holder will be responsible for the development and delivery of corporate messages and content to support the achievement of business objectives of Siemens in China. The job holder will manage the production of a range of bilingual literature and other communications materials, and ensure the effective usage of the generated content.
• Proactively initiate story topics which are on Siemens Ltd., China messaging strategy and are attractive to the target audience
• Work with relevant parties to formulate tactics and draft messages/stories/speeches/presentations to be distributed across various channels for the target audiences
• Actively liaise with related functions/colleagues to ensure best utilization of generated content, and to obtain feedback from internal and external users to help improve content quality and quantity continuously
• Manage the content generating flow in a productive and effective manner to achieve preset targets
• Liaise frequently with agencies, freelancers and production houses, etc to execute and implement daily tasks and special projects
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• A strong understanding of all concepts and techniques required in a corporate communications environment with solid experience with copy writing, literature and visual production, and issue management
• Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
• Professional qualification or relevant experience in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or relevant discipline
• At least 3 to 6 years of solid experience in media, marketing or public relations
• Flexibility, agility and creativity in dealing with business challenges and problems
• Good analytical mind with initiative and well-organized
• Highly motivated and forward thinking, attentiveness to details and able to work independently as well as with a team
• The ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven organizational skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time