Mission: Work on tasks assigned by DI FIN Head in dealing with Order Management, Order Calculation, Order Planning & Controlling, Risk Management, Claim Management, Reporting, Cash management, Account Payables and Account Receivables, Report-Budget-Forecast
What are the job responsibilities?
- Order Management
- Liaise btw SLV and Siemens factories all over the world to place internal PO
- Arrange necessary paper-work (both in and out SAP system) to ensure the availabilty of products and relevant shipping doc. to provide customers
- Payment for factories
- Order cost calculation
- Calculate order costs, margins and customer price, update order calculation as necessary
- Preparation and proof of offers and contracts regarding commercial tasks
- Order planning, monitoring and controlling
- Allocate appropriate resources to order management team
- Order Cost Control and Delivery Schedule Monitor
- Billing, AR monitor
- Risk management: analyze, assessment, counter measures, escalation
- Account receivables and account payables
- follow up payment schedule of customer/ supplier; prepare financial reports periodically
- Cost center controlling
- Plan and monitor Division's cost centers
- Plan and monitor Division's performance
- Regular and ad-hoc reports
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Finance or related qualifications
- 1+ years Commercial experiences (Accounting, controlling)
- 1+ years working on business administration, Product Business appreciated but not required
- Experience working in multi-cultural environment preferable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time