We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
- We seek a candidate with an experience in end to end controlling for domestic and export projects
- Must have good knowledge of domestic laws/ taxes in India, site management, Foreign Exchange Management Act, RBI circulars
- Handling monthly forecast & statutory & internal audits and you are confident in customer facing and vendor management.
- Fair understanding of balance sheet accounts
- We need a candidate who knows about Controlling GSS & Spiridon Dash board and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
We are seeking for a Bachelor in B.com or Chartered Accountant Professional with proven record and 8 to 10 years of experience in controlling and accounting of turnkey project (size of 20 crore or more). We need candidates with strong SAP knowledge on Project Accounting activities with strong base in FICO. We need C Certified or S Certified qualified candidate. This job is based out of Kalwa, Navi Mumbai / Gurgaon, Haryana.We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time