At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 different nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
We are a global business process management area, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process allowing our colleges to fully focus on their business.
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
The CMApp Competence Center Team is owner of an Application for Contract Management and provides hereby Customers with customized Contract Management Application solutions ensuring a smooth Contract Management process for users and the organization. Join the team to become a Contract Application Implementation Manager and be responsible for the planning, alignment, implementation & maintenance of Contract Management Use Case (Templates) on a SharePoint customizing level.
Your challenge will be…
- Manage independently several Contract Management (CM) use cases as template basis for Contract Managers
- Plan, align (with internal Customer), implement (solution design & integration) & maintain customer demands
- Collect, analyze, align, prioritize and bundle of customer requirements
- Lead new Customer integration projects independently
- Understand, identify and work within the constraints
- Perspective to further develop application standards
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across different countries in the whole Siemens organization
- Contribution to portfolio management
- Customer-specific communication as well as progress reports on active projects.
- Training planning and overall support of service management or rollouts.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Very good English skills, basic German skills appreciated
- Strong planning and organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience with change management process (organizational or IT)
- Background in IT application management
- Experience or eagerness to analyze/understand customer/process needs and respective implementation
- Commercial background with intermediate experience in finance & contract management, Siemens experience as advantage
- High level of pro-activeness and taking ownership for the implementation
- Experience in project management and organization
- Experience in stakeholder management and communication
- ITIL Certification appreciated
- University degree appreciated.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhubOur Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time