Mission/ Position Headline:
Acting as a business enabler to proactively co-create and drive business values with regulatory resources, GA manager plays an supportive role to foster Siemens image and make Siemens a trusted and reliable partner for government and business stakeholders in defined regions.
Areas of Responsibility:
Position Siemens by leveraging Unique Selling Points (USP) to create, expand and defend market and to mitigate regulatory risks:
- Represent the company towards government, media and customers e.g. public speech, keynote presentation;
- Support to advise on critical issues of regional political and economic development e.g. local growth priorities and future investment/project focus;
- Coordinate and set up political dialogues for executive management e.g. schedule and organize meetings and draft briefing documents; etc.;
Drive regulatory advocacy
for Siemens position to leverage policy benefits for business growth
- Acquire insights of key government initiatives and policies e.g. monitor, analyze and lobby key growth-relevant policies;
- Engage to drive advocacy for Siemens position as thought leader in local context e.g. meet with officials to promote Siemens views and USPs;
- ·Engage local government on topics with important business interest e.g. lead policy dialogue with regulators on working level;
by driving and supporting focus projects with government
influence (G2B) to enhance their Go / Hit-Rate:
- Support in Identifying and shape emerging projects through governmental resources e.g. acquire provincial/municipal key project list – top down opportunities;
- Engage in co-creation of unique selling points to promote tangible business interests e.g. elaborate policy needs and help to create business ideas;
- Support in driving focus projects as jointly defined with business teams e.g. concise Task
- Summary and project pipeline, initiate actions echoing to support needs;
- Support executive selling to key accounts and cross-business projects e.g. bridge customer contacts and set agenda for high level customer visits.
1) Government officials of defined regional authorities and institutions
2) Selected associations and customers as aligned with business
- Experience 3-5 years of relationship management with authorities, or within an industrial sector;
- Strong interpersonal and influential skill; High impact consultancy and driving by values;
- At least 3 years of working experiences in multinational companies.
Education & Training
Bachelor degree or above, overseas study and work experience preferred.
- General understanding of Siemens portfolios and markets
- Good analytical Skill
- Excellent written & communication skill;
- Excellent understanding of Chinese Government process/thinking;
- Very good command of English;
- Computer skills with MS office systems.
Organization: Governance & Markets
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time