Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Cardio Sales Executive.
Your mission and responsibilities:
All Business lines activities in Spain including:
• Accountable for Sales in Cardiology for the whole In Vivo portfolio: Angio, Corindus, US, CT, MR,MI
• Main contact for cardiologists and cardiac surgeons in their covered area: frequent interactions, deep knowledge of daily clinical challenges, and management assigned territory to ensure achievement of assigned goals
• Performs all activities (in line with the sales strategy) from product introduction and presentation to contract negotiation to accomplish or exceed planned objectives as to sales volume, market penetration, and profitability.
• Identifies and builds strong and lasting business relationships with all key decision makers (clinical, administrative/economic) key opinion leaders and key referrals in all Cardiology accounts of his territory
• Coordinated work with AE, accountable for managing the customer account out of Cardiology; C-level, procurement, financing, administration, etc
• Close communication with PSEs: CA, SU, CT, MR, MI, etc
Your qualifications and experiences:
• Advanced degree with clinical background, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Candidates will have 5+ years’ medical equipment sales experience to a hospital and/or imaging centers preferably or equivalent clinical/technical experience.
• Experience working with targets and long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those targets.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• 5+ years experience in sales role, cardiac area preferred.
• Ability to effectively discuss risk/benefits of Healthcare solutions with clinical professionals.
• Initiative & execution-oriented.
• Ability to handle ambiguity while driving results.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.L.U. dARE, Getafe, SPA
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time