Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Cardio Sales Professional for:
Area 1: Lombardia
Area 2: Toscana, Emilia Romagna, Umbria, Marche, Abruzzo
Area 3: Campania, Molise, Basilicata and Calabria
Infact, we are looking for 3 candidates for above territory Areas with the responsibility to achieve, within the assigned territory, the sales targets for AT Cardio Portfolio Solutions, agreed with the organization and in compliance with Company strategies.
You’ll collaborate with other company functions, in order to obtain maximum customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Your mission and responsibilities:
• You’ll be accountable for Sales in Cardiology for the whole In Vivo portfolio: Angio, C-Arm, Corindus, US, CT, MR,MI
• You’ll be the main contact for cardiologists and cardiac surgeons in their covered area: frequent interactions, deep knowledge of daily clinical challenges, and management assigned territory to ensure achievement of assigned goals
• You’ll perform all activities (in line with the sales strategy) from product introduction and presentation to contract negotiation to accomplish or exceed planned objectives as to sales volume, market penetration, and profitability.
• You’ll Identify and build strong and lasting business relationships with all key decision makers (clinical, administrative/economic) key opinion leaders and key referrals in all Cardiology accounts of his territory
• Coordinated work with Territory Managers, AE, accountable for managing the customer account out of Cardiology; C-level, procurement, financing, administration, etc
• You’ll have close communication with BA and PSEs: CA, SU, CT, MR, MI, etc
Your qualifications and experiences:
• Candidates will have 5+ years’ medical equipment sales experience to a hospital and/or imaging centers preferably or equivalent clinical/technical experience.
• 5+ years experience in sales role, cardiac area preferred
• Experience working with targets and long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those targets.
Your attributes and skills:
• Advanced degree with clinical background, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to effectively discuss risk/benefits of Healthcare solutions with clinical professionals
• Initiative & execution-oriented
• Ability to handle ambiguity while driving results
Microsoft Office Package knowledge
• Based in Milan for Area 1, based in Florence or Bologna for Area 2, based in Naples for Area 3.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time