Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
We are leaders in cutting-edge technology for the Railway Signaling sector, developing innovative products and solutions for the satisfaction of its customers and that is why for the R&D Department, we require the incorporation of an Engineer who will be responsible for the design, analysis and revision of documentation, as well as for the validation and safety.
Lead System Integration for assigned Main Line products as to ensure that technical solutions and processes to be applied within the products are fit for the applicable regulations. Starting with system concept analysis, definition of the integration strategy, requirements analysis and test definition and execution collaborating to the final validation of the solutions.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Coordinating system integration, testing and validation activities
• Design documentation analysis / revision
• Definition and execution of test cases.
• Creation of test reports
• Definition and management of the laboratory environment
• You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering with railways specific specialization
• +2 years’ experience in Rail Signaling business, desirable knowledge of ML and/or CBTC signaling solutions (ETCS L1, ETCS L2, Core Signalling principles...), +5 desirable.
• +2years’ experience as Tester or Validator, +5 desirable.
• Deep knowledge on CENELEC standards for RAMS EN50126, EN50129, EN50128, EN50159.
• Experience in Requirements Management, traceability and validation.
• Hands on experience as tester or equivalent.
• Hands on experience as simulation tool developer.
• Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on target achievements Perfect communication and negotiation skills;
• Fluent English, German is a plus
• Readiness for travel
We are looking for a self-confident, proactive and analytical thinking person to join us.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.