Establishes the defined quality management system tailored/aligned to the project-specific requirements to ensure the quality in process and product quality in service/solution project to achieve customer satisfaction and business success. Acts as a member of the project core team with special focus on failure prevention. Advocates to a higher quality aspiration.
Leads and/or coordinates the entire project quality team (internal/ external) of the assigned organization unit(s).
* Ensures cross-functional cooperation with Procurement, Logistics, R&D, Manufacturing and relevant suppliers to achieve quality business goals.
* Develops, controls and ensures the implementation and improvement of a project-specific QM system documented in the project quality plan.
* Advices and/or conducts quality-related methodology/tools (esp. risk management, identify and conduct relevant lessons learned, Quality Gates, NC management, root cause analyze, etc.).
* Ensures the implementation and improvement of an project quality reporting as integrated part of project reporting.
* Contributes to project planning to ensure that project-specific, quality-relevant requirements are considered starting with sales phase.
* Initiates trainings for project employees with regards to quality (e.g. methods and processes).
* Develops, controls and ensures the implementation of a quality plan (incl. quality assurance measures such as review / test / validation / ...) for the project derived from existing QM system agreed upon with the own organization, customer, partners and suppliers.
Knowledge of PM @Siemens
Knowledge of ISO regulations
Experience at Solutions and services
Experience implementing QMS
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time