We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new role as a Project Manager you are responsible for security assessments of Siemens products and solutions as well as for research projects in the field of cybersecurity testing
- You define the scope and objectives of penetration tests in alignment with customers and allocate security testers to projects
- Further you are leading small project teams and ensure that project deliverables are of high quality and delivered on time and within budget
- You organize technical reviews of security findings, present and explain these findings to customers, and analyze their root causes and potential countermeasures belongs also to your responsibilities
- You are driving cooperation with national and international external research partners
- The foundation of your success is a university degree in cybersecurity, computer science, electrical engineering or related fields
- You have several years of professional experience in project management - both in industry and research
- Further you have a clear understanding of state-of the-art cybersecurity concepts and basic knowledge of penetration testing
- You distinguish yourself by very good communication skills, strong customer orientation, with a high degree of personal initiative, a team-player mindset and multi-tasking skills
- You are open for travel when required
- Fluent spoken and written German and English language skills round off your profile
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time