Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Account Specialist to Promote business growth.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Achieve sales target, CCR and A/R collection(Full)
2. Help BP to achieve regional performance(Support)
3. Analyze local market structures, changes and new market trends, review with supervisor and react(Full)
4. Maintain and improve customer satisfaction and keep good relationship(Full)
5. Deal with customer complains(Full)
6. Customer’s information collection(Support)
7. Manage the project process and complies with all applicable reporting standards(Full)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experience:
- achelor degree or above
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time