If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
- Executes analysis and reporting for regular (monthly, quarterly, and annual) financial and tax statements and keeps abreast of changes in internal guidelines and external accounting standards and applicable tax rules
- Analyzes and evaluates invoices of suppliers and vendors, performs checks with respect to deliveries supplied and supports invoice verification in accordance with local VAT regulation
- Plans, prepares and consolidates balance sheet and P&L statements and reports, according to relevant accounting standards local GAAP standards, etc.
- Continuously performs account reconciliation, and reports on discrepancies
- Cooperates with vendors, clients in reconciling the account status, on an accountable level
- Coordinates the preparation of tax returns and calculates taxes owed according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations by required deadlines
- Completes projects concerning improvements of general financial processes
- Keeps abreast with changes of internal guidelines and external accounting standards
- University degree in Economics or similar field
- Proven professional achievements in the same field, ideally within a multinational environment
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles
- Advanced usage of SAP system preferable
- Excellent PC skills (advanced Excel program knowledge)
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Keen on setting high standards and monitoring progress towards goals
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens d.o.o. Beograd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time