Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented:
- Contribute to global Commodity strategy for C Parts; implement and communicate the strategy in the region to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials;
- Ensure regional PVO (Procurement Volume) transparency by, amongst others, correct material coding to ensure a correct reporting;
- Define and implement negotiation concepts and strategies to maximize savings. Negotiate regional frame contracts; define core assortment; document frame contracts in relevant Supplier Management IT-systems;
- Foster usage of eProcurement tools (eRfX, eAuction/ eBidding); ensure that contract structures are transferable in eCatalogues to improve the Procurement process and efficiency;
- Generate, document and implement savings; plan, monitor and report on relevant KPI and ensure the target achievement within the respective Commodity in the region to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent;
- Forward systematically all relevant Procurement related project information (e.g. updated contractual conditions, Supplier Management data) to keep all project participants up to date;
- Perform Supplier Management: Supplier Qualification, documentation and communication, regular supplier and strategic evaluations and supplier development to obtain and develop the best suppliers and to ensure an optimum supply chain;
- Manage cockpits derived from discounts on invoices or on goods receipt, resolution of alerts within the P2P process;
- Create the purchase order based on the order requisition considering the correct project and procurement requirements. Input regarding supplier and price ;
- Maintain regular contact with relevant interfaces to gather information, fully inform network partners and ensure information exchange with relevant interfaces;
- Ensure implementation of Procurement standards, regulations and guidelines;
- Enable and lead the way for a SCM network that is characterized by collaboration, information exchange and trust;
- Become a trusted advisor to managers around the organization on SCM related risks, opportunities and challenges.
- Business Administration or Mechanical Engineering
- Advanced English
- SAP knowledge mandatory
- Previous experience as an SCM professional in commodity management positions
- Project environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Group worker
- Build internal and external network beyond own organizational unit
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time