Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Auditor (f/m/d) – IT and Cybersecurity Assurance and participate in global audit topics for Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Within our newly formed IT and Cybersecurity Audit Team, you will actively contribute to strengthening our functional and technical capabilities
- You identify, assess, measure and monitor key risks in Siemens Healthineers' digital environments that form the backbone of our company, major IT transformation projects, new digital products, business models and IT / OT infrastructure
- You design and execute comprehensive audit programs and controls to address the identified risks
- Furthermore, you prepare, participate and manage audits on Siemens Healthineers' IT systems, projects, products, services, factories, and R&D development centers. During this process, you highlight important observations and translate findings into crisp and to the point management information so that effective actions can be taken. You also participate in closing meetings with the management team
- You enhance and challenge existing audit techniques
- You independently drive quality assurance objectives, including coaching auditors during fieldwork, conducting stakeholder interviews and performing technical evaluations
- You actively drive digitalization in audit
- You lead meetings with auditees to present the team’s conclusions and recommended improvements
- You establish your network in various Siemens Healthineers' businesses and functions
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a strong academic history with a degree in IT, computer science, business or finance; certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP are a plus
- You have many years of substantial professional experience within the Siemens Group, a Fortune 500 or ‘Big 4’ accounting firm or similar
- You possess profound relevant work experience in at least one of the following topics: IT Audit, IT general controls, application/software and network security, information management systems (ISMS), cloud computing, SAP ERP, S/4 Hana
- Furthermore, you are highly experienced in the implementation of complex IT projects, preferably in a senior role
- You have already gained demonstratable experience in an agile audit environment, and your knowledge will enable you to drive forward our strategy to digitalize and automate our activities in the audit and finance environment
Your attributes and skills:
- Thanks to your excellent communication and presentation skills, you maximize audit results
- You have a strong desire to continuously extend your IT and cybersecurity skills, both inside and outside of your comfort zone
- All of our audits are conducted in English. Thanks to your business-fluent English language skills, this is not a problem for you. Ideally, you also speak German or another language
- You are willing to undertake extensive international travel (up to 60%) in order to carry out your audit activities
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time