Service Sales Manager – Oman
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure division as the Service Sales Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will acquire and execute service agreements of BMS, Security and Fire Alarm Systems installed at customer's premises to the satisfaction of the customer and with a timely follow-up on their requests.
- Structure BMS, Security and Fire market intelligence studies to identify potential clients and partners: survey and analyze competitors’ activities.
- Identify / create opportunities and acquisition of enquiries, giving clear guidance on target price and offer strategy.
- Support the preparation of quotations, the detailed costing / tendering process (when applicable), acquiring internal bid approvals, negotiating and closing the order, and consequently processing the order as per the approved guidelines.
- Ensure customer happiness during delivery of BMS or other service agreements; perform conflict resolution in relation to customers with a win-win approach.
- Establish and improve customer relationship and maintain a balanced pipeline of sales opportunities, including keeping the Siemens sales funnel tool valid and up-to-date at all times.
- Develop sales/growth strategy for building services and meet structured sales targets.
- Regularly update customer on improvement measures, introduce the latest solution and service offerings and receive customer feedback to ensure effective life cycle support.
- Attend training arranged by MNTS & keep updated on BMS software, tools & 3rd party integration to provide efficient service to customers.
- Evaluate how to be more competitive on Total Building Solution proposals and address the output to the Estimation/Design team.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Graduate Engineer (Mechanical Engineering preferred) with 4 to 6 years’ experience
- Market product knowledge in HVAC Controls, Building Management Systems, Fire Systems, or Security Systems
- Validated sales or business development skills and established network in the Omani market
- Sound knowledge of commercial processes, cost estimation, contract management and financial basics
- Strong interpersonal, intercultural, communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, Salesforce (CRM) and other standard IT-tools
- Prior experience with facility management processes followed in the building industry desirable
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC, Oman
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time