During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Company: SISW - PL
Job Title: HR Coordinator - 221714
Job Location: US - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Human Resources
Siemens DISW HR Operations team is seeking an HR Coordinator who will be an exceptional addition to our HR Operations team.
As an HR Coordinator, you will be the key resource for the transactional maintenance of organization structures in Workday and general HR processes, work within the HR Operations team to champion the quality and integrity of data collected, collaborate with the other areas of the organization to ensure consistent reporting of information, and ensuring compliance across company processes and policies.
The right person for this role has a strong attention to detail, likes to solve a problem, sets a high quality bar for him/herself and works well with sometimes tight deadlines. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to make an impact, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Primary contact for all transactional organization changes in Workday
• Processing changes and new organizations, employee data changes and maintaining team member documents in Workday HRIS
• Provide support during annual audits and ad hoc process improvement projects.
• Maintaining HR Inbox and responding to general HR inquiries.
• Audit data to ensure data integrity; work with process owners to resolve any data issues
• Assist in the execution of major system changes (e.g., updates, new configurations) and participate in system testing
• Back-Up to Employee Data Specialist.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
• B.S. degree in Business, Human Resources, or related area or equivalent
• A minimum of 1-3 years human resources coordination or administrative assistance experience.
• Experience using HR Information Systems (preferably Workday).
• Highly organized, efficient, and customer service oriented with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
• Strong time management skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects at a given time
• Strong proficiency in MS Office required (Word and Excel).
• Capacity to prioritize work assignments.
• A confident attitude and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills required.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to thrive in a rapid paced and dynamic business environment.
• Must be a self-starter, independent problem solver, team-player, proactive
• Exposure to payroll processing a plus.
• Workday experience a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.