Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Siemens Mobility offers intelligent and efficient mobility solutions for urban, interurban and freight transportation. We’re looking to empower people wanting to seek the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most.
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.Our Culture:
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, advise their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.What you will do for Siemens Mobility:
As head of a large scale Project Execution organization and seasoned Project / Program Executive and all business phases, we're looking for a hardworking engineer who is overseeing complex problems systematically with an unwavering sense of direction. As an inspirational and motivational people person, you will be challenging your team to unlock their full human and organizational potential.
The PE organization manages the Rail Infrastructure projects for all Railroads in the US and potentially other countries in the Americas from the handover from Sales until the Project warranty has expired. We drive a culture of trust, safety and business integrity - and we'd love to have you join our team!Responsibility:
We are seeking someone with a minimum of 10 - 15 years of combined experience and skills working on sophisticated projects in the rail industry. Our ideal candidate is someone with an Electrical Engineering background who has validated experience generating financial analyses and making the decisions on the allocation of resources throughout the projects.
Outstanding time management skills are vital in this role as it is necessary for balancing multiple regional requests simultaneously.
- Defines, implements and improves global standards for project business.
- Determines development and continuous improvement of the global PM@Siemens policies and standards.
- Oversees and manages all mission critical Project Management programs.
- Takes final decision on organization related budgets and decides resource allocation.
- Initiates and oversees continuous development of Project Management infrastructure.
- Takes care for effective risk management measures, for the Project Management organization assigned.
- Ensures that assigned Project Management organization meets all agreed performance goals.
- Acts as personal advisor to unit's Senior Management, in all Project Management related issues.
- Manages an assigned Project Management organization, which may include Project Management Office.
- PE P&L growth
- PE Strategy focus and objectives
- PE organizational structure, key staff development
- Risk Management
- Bachelor’s Degree, Electrical Engineering preferred
- Externally recognized technology specialist in the respective field who utilizes his/her network
- Minimum 10 years shown experience with multi-year and multi-million dollar successful project management
- PMI/EPMA Project Management Certification
- Contract Management and Scheduling
- Team Management and Development
- Financial budgeting and reporting
- Upholding quality standards
- Proven business insight
- Negotiation capabilities
- Strong team orientation
- Project management experience
- Risk management
- Self-motivated to produce high quality results within the time allocated, with limited supervision
- Advanced user of MS Word, Excel, Visio, and Project
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.